Thank you and yes sometimes I work around the clock, the circus elephant is on my artfire just click on the artfire logo and it will take you to my other store, but that particular elephant has sold.
I am a self-taught artist I have had no formal training,I have owned and operated a collectible store where I sold hand-painted furniture to local cutomers.I also sold hundreds of hand-painted signs,furniture, and paintings all over Canada,and the US.I am now selling on my Blog, thanks for looking!
3 comments:
Hi karen, i must say your work is very very beautiful. And it seems like you work around the clock and 7 days a week. I really like these elephants.
the elephants are sooo cute!! i got one of them (from you) and just love it. will you have the circus one on your esty?
Thank you and yes sometimes I work around the clock, the circus elephant is on my artfire just click on the artfire logo and it will take you to my other store, but that particular elephant has sold.
Post a Comment